We manage facility-planning, construction, equipment installation and operations roll-out for new and expanding companies.
Adah International specializes in Construction Project Management (CPM): CPM is the overall planning, coordination, and management of a project from beginning to completion. CPM means meeting your requirements in order to produce a functionally and financially viable project.
- Working with the client's personnel, we assist in creating the initial design, layout, schedule and budget for overall project
- From there, we research, interview and recommend the best possible design-build team
- We create the Requests for Proposals / Quotes (RFP's / RFQ's)
- We receive all proposals and quotes and with the client's direction we develop the complete budget and schedule
- During construction, we manage the design-build team on behalf of the client, its customers and stakeholders
- We track progress, and report and present regular updates to the client, its staff, ownership and customers
- We prevent delays and mistakes without adding work to the client or detriment to its customers
- We keep the project on time, on budget and within the client's quality standards
- After completion, we provide building maintenance and repair services
Planning & Rollout Management
Adah International also specializes in Planning & Rollout Management: the introduction of a new product, process or service to new or existing operations. Outside Planning & Rollout Management services are needed most when there is little time and human resources to properly prepare and setup a customer's new operation.
- Researching and creating budgets and schedules according to the client's and customer's needs
- Assessment of existing, and procurement or new equipment needed in the operation process
- Co-working and cross-functioning with existing project managers and engineers
- Tracking schedule and budget and reporting progress to the client, its customers and stakeholders
- Maintaining project documents according to client and customer standards
- Adhering the overall project to the client and customer's quality and standards
- Codeveloping operating procedures and work instructions with existing personnel
- Codeveloping personnel organization and duties to achieve a balance of maximum productivity and morale
- Recruiting and training of existing and new personnel
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of operations during and after startup
- Food & Beverage
- Advanced Energy
- Government & Non-profit
Click the button below and tell us how we can help you with Project ManagementRequest more information
We research, target and win new customers using innovative data and statistical analysis, as well as old-fashioned relationship building.
We develop project-specific training programs, manage recruitment and seek funding for new and expanding companies.