Construction management, equipment installation, material handling, operations roll-out and maintenance.
Adah International specializes in Construction Project Management (CPM): CPM is the overall planning, coordination, and management of a project from beginning to completion. CPM means meeting your requirements in order to produce a functionally and financially viable project.
- Initial design, layout, schedule and budget for overall project
- Research, interview and recommend the best possible design-build team
- Create the Requests for Proposals / Quotes (RFP's / RFQ's)
- Receive all proposals and quotes and develop complete budget and schedule
- Design-build team management
- Track progress, report and present regular updates
- Prevent delays and mistakes
Adah International also specializes in Operations Roll-out: the introduction of a new product, process or service to new or existing operations. Outside Planning & Rollout Management services are needed most when there is little time and human resources to properly prepare and setup a customer's new operation.
- Research and create budgets and schedules
- Assess existing, and procure equipment
- Co-working and cross-functioning with existing project managers and engineers
- Tracking schedule and budget and reporting progress
- Maintaining project documents
- Codeveloping operating procedures and work instructions with existing personnel
- Codeveloping personnel organization and duties to achieve a balance of maximum productivity and morale
- Recruiting and training of existing and new personnel
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of operations during and after startup
- Human resource planning
- Team organization & protocol
- Wage & benefit optimization
- Training & certifications
- Food & Beverage
- Advanced Energy
- Government & Non-profit
Click the button below and tell us how we can help you with Project ManagementRequest more information
Operations, facility, equipment & resource engineering and maintenance for industry.
Project-specific training programs, apprenticeships, recruitment and funding for industry.